Wrap, Inc. is a nationwide company servicing the coin handling
industry. We are focused on creating and implementing equipment
and procedures to meet your needs in the handling, processing and
storing of coins or tokens whether domestic or foreign.Our
company is well-respected with a reputation for high quality products
and caring for our customers' needs. We are dedicated to offering
you the best solutions to your needs with the highest levels of
accuracy and dependability.Coin Wrap, Inc. is a
highly capable, competitive and dedicated packaging and processing
specialist. We have the expertise, the equipment, the resources and the
specialized personnel to accomplish any project on your horizon.
Coin Wrap, Inc. is a federal contractor that abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Interested in employment opportunities with Coin Wrap, Inc.? CLICK HERE for a current list of job openings!
· Verification of loose coin by small bag or bulk bag.In addition to our industry leading coin wrapping services, we provide our customers with tailored solutions to their unique coin processing challenges.
· Complete roll cracking services of paper or plastic wrapped coin.
· Weight verification of “Fed” standard size bags.
· Complete array of wrapping services for all denominations.
· Wrapping services with bag by bag verification as coin is being processed.
· Specialty packaging of coins and tokens.
· Leasing of coin wrapping equipment with optional maintenance service contracts.
P.O. Box 62067, Harrisburg, PA 17106 — 800.231.7750 — 800.259.0259 (Fax) — email@example.com